Appendix: Responsive Web Filter / Version: 14.6.18 / Release date: 2020-09-09
Responsive Web Filter
Responsive Web Filter (RWF) provides your front-end with tremendous flexibility for a responsive and adaptive layout. Responsive Web Design with Server Side Components (RESS) shifts the complexity from the client to the server. Breakpoints are already filtered at the time of delivery which reduces the amount of data to be transmitted and processed.
At runtime we build up a Delivery Context which includes both feature and browser detection offering the best possible set of characteristics for filtering.
- server side browser and device detection
- future friendly independent hardware, OS and browser matching
- dedicated database and professional maintenance team
- more than 150 Delivery Context Properties for advanced breakpoints in your responsive concept
- runtime parameters (e.g. viewport, display orientation)
- environment parameters (SSL, live/stage/dev)
- … and much more
- custom properties
- based on the existing properties you can create your own values (e.g. “smartphone”, individual breakpoints, …)
You can use the Delivery Context Properties to filter content based on breakpoints. All you have to do is embed Adaptation Instructions in your code.
- powerful micro syntax for breakpoint decisions
- text-based insertions and replacements
- HTTP header enrichment
- Delivery Context property transfer to the source systems
Regular Updates and Support
Due to regular updates to our products we guarantee our clients trusted, well tested and secure new features and improvements over the license period.
Version: 14.6.18 / Release date: 2020-09-09